Making a Difference
The IADD is a non-profit, volunteer-led organization that is made up of directional drilling professionals passionate about:
- Promoting the industry
- Advancing technology to overcome challenges
- Increasing the competence and knowledge of members
- Setting guidelines that ensure safer, more efficient drilling
From the international board of directors and local chapter committee members to event chairpersons and speakers, IADD is always looking for dedicated volunteers and leaders to help us achieve the above goals and helping grow their professional and personal networks.
As a volunteer, you can:
- Enhance your leadership skills
- Influence content, guidelines and events with your knowledge and experience
- Meet and work with other members who share common goals, concerns
- Keep up with (and perhaps influence) your areas of interest
If you're interested in learning more and/or participating as a volunteer, click on the Contact Us envelope icon at the top of the screen and send us your information.